Develop your “Own Brand”
Perks overall process to develop “Own Brand” solutions includes a series of integrated steps that allow us to maintain strict control of the products and at the same time offer ad-hoc solutions and flexibility to our customers and their consumers.
In order to develop the appropriate products for our customers, Perks oversees the entire “Own Brand” process from start to finish including the following stages:
- Analysis: Categories, market trends, competition benchmark, consumer trends and customers needs/opportunities.
- Development:market concepts, brands, design, products and packaging.
- Supply chain:manufacturing, logistics, import process, warehousing and distribution.
- Quality control
- Local execution:Distribution, marketing programs, merchandising solutions and customer service.
Production & Sourcing
Sourcing as a key competitive advantage
Sourcing is a core process and key ingredient in the success of Perks business model. We continuously strive for the best and most innovative solutions in the marketplace with the highest quality standards and the most competitive economic proposal.
Perks sourcing process includes;
- Factory selection
- Production process and product certification
- Quality control
- Shipment inspection
- International logistics
- Regulatory compliance measures.
Core sourcing regions are North America (USA & Canada) and Asia (China &India).
As part of the end to end solution for our customers, Perks has also developed in-country operations that includes the following services:
- Import & customs procedures
- Warehousing and inventory management
- National distribution through centralized deliveries
- Forecasting process and purchase order management
- Customer service
360º Marketing Solutions
A differentiated marketing mix is another key ingredient to develop categories, products and ultimately brands that will deliver value added propositions and meet consumers’ expectations.
Perks business model incorporates marketing practices as part of the integral approach and develop along with customers specific in-store marketing, promotional and merchandising plans.